Obstacles To Mountain Tourism
Of all the natural disasters, lavina is the most at risk to people who commit an emergency transition. Suffice it to say that, in alpineism, the deaths and injuries caused by the leavin hike are 19 per cent of the total number of victims, in 19 per cent. tourism - 28, 8%.
It's dangerous not only the catastrophic scale of the lavain, but also the carlix. Imagine that the snow slope of 25x30 m and 20 cm thick will have a volume of 150 m3 and a weight of 20 to 30 t!
The famous Austrian mountain conductor, Sepp Kurtz, died under a snow landslide of 6x4 m and 24 cm thickness of snow cover!
The rules of conduct in the lavino danger zone are sufficiently detailed and repeated in popular and special tourist literature. Separate excerpts from the " Lavino-hazardous Travel Teams " , which include inspected recommendations for winter tourists, are presented below.
It is not recommended that:
- smooth slopes of more than 25 to 30° with no stones, trees and bites above the surface of the snow, especially those covered with dry snow, on a solid slide;
- slopes lighted by the sun, with crude snow and numerous “snowledge snails”;
- slopes or similar places with fresh lavin or snow. Dangerous to move forward:
- if a strong snow falls or has just passed;
- if there are large snow carnips above the slope;
- if the snow has been planted with the characteristic sound of "uh-uh!", which indicates that there is a layer of weak clutch, a “glubin emblem”;
- in conditions of poor visibility or deterioration;
- with a dramatic change in weather conditions. The direction of the movement should be chosen under the protection of the obstacles to a possible lavain (cams, bites, trees) by logic and polished areas, counterforests, carpentry and snow burial, even if this extends the road and requires an unintended set of heights.
The route of the rise to the crossroads (or downstream) should be swelled, preferably by unseen forms of relay (salms, stones). On unforested slopes, especially with slack snow, it is better to prefer the movement without skiing to the forehead, avoiding cutting the slope.
Lavino-hazardous areas are safest to cross above the line of the main snowboard, on the slopes of the lavin, to cross in the upper part, close to the forest boundary; the wind and shadow slope is safer than the vent and sun.
During the transition, an observer should be placed in a safe, well-reviewed location. It should monitor the movement of the group and record the place of disappearance of the participant in the event of a similar lavain, warning of danger.how to prove your social skills improved How to clean grapes? What does the lovers card mean? according to the text, during which phase of development should you build a skills matrix Tips & tricks assessors do not want you to know - how to lower your property tax assessment? What is the meaning behind the poppy flower? what are the benefits of reducing your carbon footprint What did churchill mean by the iron curtain? What does copd stand for? what is the difference between the atkins diet and the keto diet what is the difference between behavioral adaptations and structural adaptations What is the meaning of oil subsidy? What does it mean to be a man? who to improve communication skills what is a stock market definition what is an asset simple definition what is the difference between revenge and vengeance how to improve your ping in minecraft advice how become parent how to improve self esteem in therapy what does a manufacturing helper do What does the flag on the white house mean? suggestions on how to improve the workplace Safety tips when stranger rings door? What does mean when the dowsing rods cross at the tips spirits? What is a po box? what is the definition of lithosphere what are communication skills definition How long to cook chicken drumsticks? What does 831 mean? How to obtain a birth certificate? What is air? What is dslr mean?